Our client is a premier privately-held developer, owner and manager of high-quality commercial real estate, specializing in student housing and mixed use communities.
SCI was retained to recruit the organization's senior legal officer, resposible for providing senior management with effective advice on company strategies and their implementation, managing the legal function, and obtaining and overseeing the work of outside counsel. The role is directly involved in complex business transactions in negotiating critical contracts.
SCI successfully placed a real estate attorney with experience in both private practice and as in-house counsel with a major real estate investor.
SCI also completed the following assignments on behalf of this client:
- Chief Financial Officer
- EVP of Property Management
- SVP of Mixed-Use Development
- VP of University Partnerships
- VP of Property Management (2)
- VP of Business Development
- Director of Construction
- Director of Portfolio Leasing
- Director of Portfolio Marketing
- Director of University Partnerships
- Senior Development Manager
- Manager of Development Acquisitions
- Manager of University Partnerships
- Manager of Pre-Construction
- Development Engineer (2)
- Leasing & Marketing Manager (5)
- General Manager (3)
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Superintendent (2)