Our client is a premier privately-held developer, owner and manager of high-quality commercial real estate, specializing in student housing and mixed use communities.
The company engaged SCI to recruit a senior executive to provide property operations leadership and vision and participate in strategic planning, priority-setting and decision-making for the organization. The role has broad organizational responsibility for all operational aspects of the company’s owned and third-party managed student housing portfolio.
SCI recruited an executive who brought over 25 years of diverse experience in residential, mixed-use, and commercial real estate to the position, including time in senior operational roles with two of the largest REITS in the US.
SCI also completed the following assignments on behalf of this client:
- Chief Financial Officer
- SVP of Mixed-Use Development
- General Counsel
- VP of University Partnerships
- VP of Property Management (2)
- VP of Business Development
- Director of Construction
- Director of Portfolio Leasing
- Director of Portfolio Marketing
- Director of University Partnerships
- Senior Development Manager
- Manager of Development Acquisitions
- Manager of University Partnerships
- Manager of Pre-Construction
- Development Engineer (2)
- Leasing & Marketing Manager (5)
- General Manager (3)
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Superintendent (2)