Our client is a premier privately-held developer, owner and manager of high-quality commercial real estate, specializing in student housing and mixed use communities.
SCI was retained to help the company bring aboard a senior level professional to lead development efforts for a $5 billion pipeline of large scale mixed use projects. This role is the chief executive for the entire execution of each project and responsible for utilizing internal teams (finance, development, pre-construction, construction, leasing and property management), as well as hiring and managing any and all external consultants as part of the process.
SCI recruited the individual heading commercial real estate operations for a major university, with prior experience as a director of development on both large commercial and residential projects for a major REIT.
SCI also completed the following assignments on behalf of this client:
- Chief Financial Officer
- EVP of Property Management
- General Counsel
- VP of University Partnerships
- VP of Property Management (2)
- VP of Business Development
- Director of Construction
- Director of Portfolio Leasing
- Director of Portfolio Marketing
- Director of University Partnerships
- Senior Development Manager
- Manager of Development Acquisitions
- Manager of University Partnerships
- Manager of Pre-Construction
- Development Engineer (2)
- Leasing & Marketing Manager (5)
- General Manager (3)
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Superintendent (2)