Our client is a premier privately-held developer, owner and manager of high-quality commercial real estate, specializing in student housing and mixed use communities.
SCI was retained to recruit a C-suite executive to oversee all finance and treasury functions, providing expertise, leadership and direction in accounting, financial reporting, financial planning and analysis, cash management and corporate financing to the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
The search resulted in the hiring of a senior level individual from a major REIT whose experience included financial planning and analysis, development accounting and joint venture reporting.
SCI also completed the following assignments on behalf of this client:
- EVP of Property Management
- SVP of Mixed-Use Development
- General Counsel
- VP of University Partnerships
- VP of Property Management (2)
- VP of Business Development
- Director of Construction
- Director of Portfolio Leasing
- Director of Portfolio Marketing
- Director of University Partnerships
- Senior Development Manager
- Manager of Development Acquisitions
- Manager of University Partnerships
- Manager of Pre-Construction
- Development Engineer (2)
- Leasing & Marketing Manager (5)
- General Manager (3)
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Superintendent (2)