Our client is a premier privately-held developer, owner and manager of high-quality commercial real estate, specializing in student housing and mixed use communities.
When the company decided to launch a new division to pursue on-campus Public-Private Partnership (P3) real estate development projects (including student housing and other building needs), it engaged SCI to recruit an executive responsible for developing collaborative relationships with mid- and senior-level contacts at colleges and universities nationwide.
SCI successfully placed a senior P3 executive from one of the largest student housing companies in the US.
SCI also completed the following assignments on behalf of this client:
- Chief Financial Officer
- EVP of Property Management
- SVP of Mixed-Use Development
- General Counsel
- VP of Property Management (2)
- VP of Business Development
- Director of Construction
- Director of Portfolio Leasing
- Director of Portfolio Marketing
- Director of University Partnerships
- Senior Development Manager
- Manager of Development Acquisitions
- Manager of University Partnerships
- Manager of Pre-Construction
- Development Engineer (2)
- Leasing & Marketing Manager (5)
- General Manager (3)
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Superintendent (2)