Our client is a leading New York City luxury multifamily and mixed use real estate developer and operator, overseeing more than 26,000 units and with approximately $2 billion in projects currently under development.
When the company was selected as the third-party manager for one of the largest and most iconic residential developments in the US, it engaged SCI to undertake complete restaffing of the asset's management team.
Working under a tight time schedule and under the oversight of both the client and the property's ownership group, SCI assembled a team of senior recruiters and conducted the assigned searches simultaneously, successfully completing all six prior to the assumption of the management contract.
- Managing Director
- Senior Director of Property Operations
- Director of Compliance
- Director of Property Management
- Director of Third Party/Retail Management
- Project Manager, Apartment Renovation
SCI also completed the following assignments on behalf of this client:
- Managing Director of Construction
- Director of Development
- Director of Maintenance Leasing
- Director of Residential Management
- Manager of Property Marketing
- General Manager